GSYS is looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to be part of its team.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Leads the analysis and development of business and system requirements, as well as, design specifications to address complex business needs using BRD, SRS, User stories, Requirement traceable matrix and other reports.
- Performs problem analysis and directs the implementation of resolutions and mitigation.
- Strive to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of multiple source systems and data operations.
- Work closely with external vendor(s), technical, and business teams to develop cross-team functionality and translate technical to business language by analyzing and defining user requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with technical, business, and management staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Maintain a high degree of business functional knowledge and current automated technologies and tools.
- Follow outlined project plans and task lists to ensure that all research is completed prior to implementation of development.
- Facilitate the resolution of known issues to expedite solutions.
- Key resource to management, IT and client organizations on specific project, functional, or strategic issues.
- Influences long range business and computing strategy decisions, which may have a major impact on operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or technical field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in requirements gathering and analysis in an IT environment
- Ability to write clear requirements and specification documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and experience within various project management frameworks (i.e., Agile, SDLC)
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables in an energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of shifting deadlines and deliverables
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable
- Strong Project Management & Facilitation skills including negotiation, problem-solving and goal tracking skills
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint
- Experience with Project Analytics