- This Website, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third-party materials), is the property of Genius Systems LLC and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Genius Systems LLC does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Genius Systems LLC has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
BLOGS:This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Genius Systems LLC and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Genius Systems LLC, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity and may not represent official positions of Genius Systems LLC in any manner. Genius Systems LLC retains all copyright to these blogs. You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Genius Systems LLC or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Genius Systems LLC or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Genius Systems LLC, or that is otherwise detrimental to Genius Systems LLC.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Genius Systems LLC.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that Genius Systems LLC may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Genius Systems LLC may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.